Call for Papers
We are pleased to invite you to submit your original contributions to the 15th UK Workshop on Computational Intelligence, which will take place at the University of Exeter, UK, on 7th-9th September 2015.
UKCI is the premier UK event for presenting leading research on all aspects of computational intelligence. The aim of this workshop is to provide a forum for the academic community and industry to share ideas about developing and using CI techniques and to exchange views and ideas.
All submissions will be peer-reviewed; accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings and indexed in IEEEXplore.
Selected papers will be considered for publication, following substantial extension, in a Special Issue of the Soft Computing Journal (Springer).
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Machine learning, learning systems, biologically-inspired computing, neural networks;
- Evolutionary computation, swarm intelligence, artificial immune systems, memetic computing;
- Computational intelligence for big data;
- Knowledge representation;
- Fuzzy logic, fuzzy systems, approximate reasoning;
- Software agents and multi-agent systems, intelligent control;
- intelligent signal, image and video processing;
- New and emerging computational intelligence approaches from hybrid learning and systems, molecular and quantum computing;
- Applications of computational intelligence techniques in engineering, healthcare, finances, (cyber)security.
Prospective authors are invited to submit papers of no more than eight (8) pages in IEEE conference format, including results, figures and references. Please use the IEEE Conference template in A4 size.
Paper submission is through EasyChair - please submit your paper here. The submission deadline is: 8th June 2015. A title and abstract must be submitted by 1st June 2015.
For additional information, please contact the UKCI2015 Organising Committee by email at: ukci2015 [at] exeter.ac.uk